Welcome

Welcome everybody this is my blog called All About Emy.
You can scroll down look at pics and also write comments!
Well hope you like my blog and check back every week for new post!
~Emy~


Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Cristian&I

We  all  most  killed  some  birds  and  some  squirrels.
We   are  going  to  try  to  kill  some  try  to  kill  some  today  too.
If  we  kill  one  I  will  get   my  mom   to  take  a  pic  at  it  and  I'll  try  to  post  it  as  soon  as  I   can.
Emy 

2 comments:

  1. Ummm Emy,
    What are you trying to kill them with? It would probably be better to get your mom to take a picture of a live bird or squirrel. They would be prettier. Love ya lil lady!

    Ingrid

    ReplyDelete
  2. My goodness, I didn't know I had such a huntress in the family lol

    ReplyDelete