Welcome

Welcome everybody this is my blog called All About Emy.
You can scroll down look at pics and also write comments!
Well hope you like my blog and check back every week for new post!
~Emy~


Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Tommorow/Today

Today I went to school then came home rode my skateboard then got ready for girl scouts and found out tommorow at 11:00pm I am going to my friends house Maggie!
Guess what?
Well we got homework today BUT we don't have school tommorow!Crazy Right?
Anyway tonight at 12:00 midnight I am going to get my home work and do it!!!!!! Then after I am done I am going to put my camera up on my tv and start a video and then when I wake up I will turn the wideo off and see what I do!!!!
Cool right?
I can't wait for tommorow!
TTYL for now!
:-D,:),:D,:-),
<3,<3
I love everybody who followes my blog!
Thank you everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment