Welcome

Welcome everybody this is my blog called All About Emy.
You can scroll down look at pics and also write comments!
Well hope you like my blog and check back every week for new post!
~Emy~


Monday, April 28, 2014

It's been 1 month and 9 Days...

Sorry I haven't posted in forever(1 month 9 Days)...
I have been stinkin busy with school and friends!
I had the best weekend ever!!! What I did was
                     Friday

*First I went to the Park and saw my friend Madison
*Then I went to my friend Grace's house and I Spent the night with her
                      Saturday                                     
*Went to her  soccer game
*I was planning on going home and then my Friend Hailey invited me to go with her
*See Grace was going with her but any way...We went to go eat somewhere
*Went to go pick up my friend Abbey
*Went to a fair kinda thing
*Went to Hailey's House
*Stayed til about 8
              Sunday       
*Got up and went to church
*Went to Olive Garden for lunch
*Came home for a while
*Went to cousin's house for a while
*Came home
*Went to bed
                         Monday Afternoon
*Came home from school
*Cleaned the Living room,Play room, and Brother's room
*Did laundry
                      Right Now
*Face timing my BFF since Kindergarten Ali

But...
I found out our field trip was canceled and I was upset! :( :(  :(
~Always wear your invisible crown~

No comments:

Post a Comment