Welcome

Welcome everybody this is my blog called All About Emy.
You can scroll down look at pics and also write comments!
Well hope you like my blog and check back every week for new post!
~Emy~


Friday, April 12, 2013

Facetime and Tango

So you guys know I have a I pod and all.Well,I have 8 friends that have one to and we can text on I messages and Face time each other.Also Some of them don't have an I pod but have a phone or computer.There's this app called Tango.It's free it's for Computers,laptops,I pods,phones and anything with a camera.If you want it on your computer you go to www.tango.com/ if you want it on a device that you can download apps you go to the app store then type in Tango.Then if any of your contacts on the device have Tango they will automatically be in your contacts...(I don't know how to add contacts.)Then you can text or video call.It's cool.But the pain is that I messages,face time, and Tango all need Internet to be used.....But that's fine with me. :)

Well I will post you guys back later Emy

P.S. If you have any questions you just leave a comment and I will answer it on my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment