Welcome

Welcome everybody this is my blog called All About Emy.
You can scroll down look at pics and also write comments!
Well hope you like my blog and check back every week for new post!
~Emy~


Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Home/Book Fair/Tomorrow

I am finally home! Home sweet home.I had a fun day. Anyway tomorrow  I have running club  again and the worst part is if it's not cold or rainy we HAVE to run outside and tomorrow is not at hot as to  day but just -4 degrees colder but if you ask me that's no different!!!I am listening to music and on my blog and waiting for my friend to text me on my phone or I pod... don't know which one.We are having a book fair at my school.It started last Friday and ends this Friday. I brought $4.00 but what I wanted was $3.99 plus tax so that would've been $4.10 or something like that so tomorrow I am bring -ing $5.00.Then I am getting what I wanted... finally!!!! :) :) :)

P.S.I should get a smile to show real smiles!
 
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment